Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mike Vallely & Skyler in Hot Springs AR



We were visiting Hot Springs after the death of my brother Walter "Scottie" Scott Jr. when a group of people and a few camera men were walking by us. So I said "So you think y'all are famous or what" and some guy said "no". So they walked on by and Skyler grabbed my arm and said "MOM THATS MIKE VALLELY"!!! And of course I said "who"? So he kept telling me and telling me. So of course, the mom that I am, I yelled at the dude and said "Hey are you Mike somebody"? Of course they kept walking and of course I kept asking. He finally stopped and told me who he was and took a picture with Skyler. I did ask him to do one big favor for me in the honor of my brother and that was to give him the bunny ears. Why my brother Walt did that to everyone I will never know but I guess you could say that it was his trade mark. Mike Vallely also gave Skyler a little bit of advice "Never Ride Your Skateboard In Hot Springs Or The Police Will Bash Your Head In" So I would just like to say thank you Mike for the advice and the bunny ears. Rock On

No comments: