Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Salmon Patties



1 can Salmon - I take out the bones
1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 Cup Crushed Saltine Crackers
1/3 cup Finely Chopped Onion - I used Vidala onions
1/4 cup plus 2 TBS Milk
2 Eggs
2 TBS Parsley
1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper or to your taste

Mix all ingredients. Take one table spoon full of mixture and make into a ball, flatten out. Fry in Butter till brown on both sides. Put on paper towel. Then eat your heart out. I like ranch dressing but the boys they like ketchup. Then again there so good you don't need anything. I also made some hash browns to go with it.

1 comment:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

Ok, I can't say I am going to try this one or not BUT maybe..lol..

I still need to run to the store to do that fudge (Jon has my car and the truck is acting up.. So, I am stuck here..lol..)

Renee'