Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chocolate Cheese Fudge

I got this recipe from an old man that I used to live by,he lived in Ohio and I lived in Michigan. It's made with Velveeta cheese.

Chocolate Cheese Fudge

1/2 lbs Velveeta Cheese
1 Cup Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Chopped Nuts - Pecans, Walnuts, etc...
2 (16oz)Boxes Confectioners' Sugar
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder

Spray 9x2 inch pan with nonstick spray set aside. Melt Cheese and Butter on stove or microwave. Remove from heat add Vanilla and Nuts stir. In large bowl sift Sugar and Cocoa together. Pour Cheese mix in Sugar mix stir together well. Press mix in 9x2 pan. Pat top with paper towel to get excess oil. Put in refrigerator until firm. Cut in to squares. Yield: about 3 1/2lbs.

I like to put mine in freezer bags and put in the freezer. There really cold but there not as soft as they would be in the refrigerator. I hope you like this recipe and with any fudge this is really rich.

1 comment:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

Ok, Melinda I am going to try this sometime this week. I'll let you know how mine turns out. I can't wait to let Jon try it.

Renee'