Thursday, August 7, 2008

Teddy Bear Back Pack




The handsome boy thats modeling this backpack is Skyler my son he just turned 11. I'm going to make him one but it's going to look like an alligator cause thats his schools mascot. This one I made for Brianna ( Renee's Daughter ) but I'm not really sure that it will hold any big books. I guess she could ues it as a purse or something like that. I'm not to sure if she can use it at school. They have to have only clear backpacks so the schools can see in them. I hate that it has to resort to things like that in schools now. I guess when you take GOD out of the schools you give the OK to let the DEVIL come in and take his place. Ok I'm not going to get myself started on that subject cause it just really gets me upset how the government wants to be separated from the churches but they want to know why the world is the way it is. DUH

1 comment:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

Hey, Brianna is going to LOVE that. You did a great job on it.