Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Farmers Goats

Christy and I went to pet these goats and the male is just so funny. I'm not sure why he snorts at us,maybe he just has to blow his nose every time we try to pet him. He also could have bad allergy's or he's just allergic to Christy. LOL The poor female goats had so many flies on them it was pitiful. I wanted to just lift them over the fence and take them home but for some reason I don't think that the male would have liked us taking his women from him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually that is a buck noise Melinda! We raise goats here and we know that sound well;) They make that noise especially when they are in rut or the girls are in heat and such.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome for telling you that about the male goats:-D Renee got her buck ( male goat ) from us though.

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

Hello Melinda,
Hey, I gave your blog an award on my site. Just thought you'd like to know that.

Renee'