Saturday, April 26, 2008

Renee's House






I went to Renee's on 4-19-08. I had called her husband a few days prier to that to let him know i was going to come over , but I wanted to keep it a secret from Renee. I've gotta give it to Jon, he sure put up with a lot of HELL (LOL) with Renee. She would ask him if he wanted to go and do somethings that weekend and he said no he just wanted to stay home. Then out of know where he told her that she should change the sheets on the guest bed and dust in his office. It's so funny cause I knew all along what Jon was doing but Renee didn't. She sure wasn't saying nice things about Jon after he had asked her to clean his office.(LOL) Renee thought that I was going to pass out flowers for Arber Day with the Senors In Action group at the park. I had almost told on myself when I told her that I needed to call some guy to pick up the flowers for me cause I wasn't going to be there. She said well where are you going to be. Oh Shit is what I thought. I said I just couldn't make it there at 9:00 when they were starting. woo oh I thought that she new then. So I had been talking to her on my way and she said where are you going I told her to meet Doug and pick up his truck to get new tires put on, just then Doug called me so I told her I had to go. When I got there Jon was waiting outside for me. He walked in and said Renee you have company. It freaked her out so bad she didn't even know who I was. Her daughter Brianna was having a friend over that day and she thought that it was her mother. She kept looking at me like that doesn't look like her mother it looks like Melinda. It was great I wished I had the camera at that time. I'm so glad that I got to surprise her. Skyler had went with me and both of us really had a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have met Jon and Renee here on our farm to pick up some goats from us and I also got to meet Brianna and Corey!

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

We LOVED having you.

I do gotta say I was really shocked. I had NO CLUE that you two had this all planned out.

I can't wait until I can do the same to you!!! You never know when I'll be knocking back on your door..

I hope you are feeling better.

Renee'