Saturday, April 26, 2008

Doug and I

This is me and Doug. I am 36 and he is 46. I'm not sure why he has all of the gray hair thou I'm the one always doing all of the worrying. Maybe he's just getting gray cause he's OLD . (LOL)
This picture was when we first got together. I was 25 and he was 35. I guess we all have to change somehow or another. I got fat and he got all of the gray. But the bad thing is he can turn his hair back brown in a day and i have to work-out for a year before i lose a pound now thats just not fair.
Today is Saturday April the 26th, Doug left yesterday he decided to just get on his motor cycle and drive to his dads in FL. Doug called me just a few minutes ago and now he wants me to check and see what the weather is going to be. He's so silly I think that he should have done that before he left but he didn't and now it's raining and it's supposed to rain all the way back home. I'm not even sure that he's going to make it to his dads. I just hope that he makes it home alright. You know like i said he's old now, he will really look old when he gets back. He will look like a shriveled up prune if he gets rained on all the way back home. Oh well the ride will be good for him I'm glad that he got out and spent sometime by himself he needed that, we all need that sometime.

1 comment:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

I love those kind of pictures. You both look great!


Renee'