Friday, March 21, 2008

My fish pond



Well this is what I and Doug have been working on. These pictures were last summer. Hopefully this summer it will be bigger and better.I really like walking out of my house and seeing this every time. I used to have a clear ball that had a light in it that would float around in the pond. My neighbor Joann asked me what it was for. I told her so if some drunk walked up to the house at night they would see the pond and not fall in. Well at the time I was telling her all of that I had a good buzz going on myself. So I went to reach around my house post to move something and low and behold I fell in. So I new then that that light wasn't going to help some drunk not fall in my pond. Oh ya Joann was still standing there and she thought that it was funny. Now I've been working on my flower bed in front of the house. Took all the bricks out and put posts out to make it higher. It's looking good, when i get it finished i will put that on here too.

1 comment:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

That's pretty freaking COOL! Man, I want one..

Renee'